- Class assignment confers rights on any person to use the frequency(ies) for a list of devices and no fee shall be payable. The usage of devices which have been listed in the class assignment issued under section 169 of the CMA 1998 are governed by, including but not limited to, the type of devices, emission power limit and frequency bands.
- The class assignment is reviewed periodically by the Commission. The devices which have been issued with class assignment are required to be certified by the Commission or its registered certifying agency.
- In principle, the use of such device is on a shared non-exclusive basis and shall not be afforded protection from any interference.
- A class assignment is valid until it is cancelled by the Commission.
- Refer to Class Assignment Document